What I offer?
- You will learn about tech and coding, an important skill in this day and age.
- ICT expertise and personal attention.
- Small groups (max 5 kids)
- Access to the entire supply that suites your age and interest.
- Lemonade and a snack.
- 1 x 1,5 hours of learning about tech and coding for €19,50
Book a seat
You van book a seat by buying a ticket.
Only adults can book a ticket, when you are younger that 18, please let your parents book a ticket.
Kids from 5 – 15 years old are welcome in Robotvilla. (If you are older, please contact me about the possibilities.)
- Computers and robots aren’t waterproof, so please don’t drink (or eat) near the tech.
- Do not stick thing into the wall sockets. (The are kidsproof, but I still want to point out the danger.)
- There is no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask me anything about tech.
- We help each other in Robotvilla, if you can explain something to another kid, it proof you really know what it’s all about.
- Respect each other and the tech stuff, especially when you feel frustrated if something isn’t working like you expected. Frustration is one of the biggest emotions you have to cope with when you are trying new stuff out. (Coding is a process of tryl and error, over and over again.)
Terms and conditions
You can read everything about our terms and conditions on the legap page. Please read them before you confirm your ticket.